Well my dear friends, this Adventure Dog post is going to be a short one. My original post had to be tossed out for a variety of reasons, and I have a bad cold so just don’t have the energy to write or finish a new one. So I am leaving you with one of my favorite pictures from my recent trip to New York of a small dog adventurer.
I was lucky to meet this dog adventure dog while traveling through New York. What do you think about urban adventure dogs – does your dog enjoy busy streets, eating in restaurants, and visiting shops? Or does your dog prefer more rural adventures. Let me know in the comments!
And sorry about the phoned in post. It’s been a pretty bed ridden few days with a bad conclusion this afternoon. Better posts coming up for later this week, I promise.
Join the Adventure Dog Blog Hop and #AdventureDogChat
DOGthusiast and Tiffany’s Diamond Dogs co-host the Adventure Dog blog hop every Tuesday. We’re also partnering with YouDidWhatWithYourWeiner.com who hosts a monthly Twitter Chat called #AdventureDogChat. The blog hop and Twitter chat focus on doing stuff with your dog: adventures, activities, training, sports, and more!
How to join the Twitter Chat:
- Join the Twitter chat on the third Wednesday of every month at 5pm PST.
- Use the hashtag #AdventureDogChat to join!
- How to participate in a Twitter chat? Check out this post for how to participate in one. More questions? Ask in the comments below!
How to join the Blog Hop:
Here are the details on how to join the hop. For more information about this blog hop, and blog hops in general, see our page about the Adventure Dog Blog Hop.
- Grab the badge: Download (right-click to save) or Link to it using the following code, your choice!
- Link to your hosts, DOGthusiast, YouDidWhatWithYourWeiner.com, and Tiffany’s Diamond Dogs. For ease of use, copy this code (there’s a copy button in the top right corner of the code box!):
This post is part of the Adventure Dog blog hop, hosted by DOGthusiast, YouDidWhatWithYourWeiner.com, and Tiffany's Diamond Dogs every Tuesday.
- Add your link to the hop! Click “Get the Code” below, add your information and link to your post, and you’re in the hop! Promote your post on your social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest! Optionally add #AdventureDogChat to your tweets or post title to help more people find your post!