- DOGthusiast will be in Manhattan for the #BetterWithPets Summit – #DOGthusiastNY
- My Dog Loves Central Park Fair: for DOGthusiast in Manhattan #DOGthusiastNY at #BetterWithPets
- Shake Shack and Working Memorial Dogs in Manhattan #DOGthusiastNY #BetterWithPets
- The human adventure being crazy dog creeper for #DOGthusiastNY while at #BetterWithPets
- The #BetterWithPets wrap-up and exclusive content announcement from #DOGthusiastNY
- How to deal with separation anxiety in dogs: Brooke Martin and the icPooch
- The Myths and Facts about Positive Dog Training: Victoria Stilwell’s presentation at #BetterWithPets
- How to find a good dog trainer or dog training classes: Victoria Stilwell exclusive video
Today was a walking day in Manhattan, and I came across a cool local spot to take a dog to, and saw a working dog.
About Shake Shack – why so dog friendly?
The Shake Shack is a “permanent” kiosk within a park, and has outdoor dog-friendly seating. But not only that – it has a dog menu:
That’s right – you can get your dog his own snack made of custard, peanut butter, and dog biscuits. It’s called the Pooch-ini. Heck, sounds like something I’d try!
For these reasons, it’s a fantastic spot to take your canine companion for a stroll. I heard the food is great from the human menu – but unfortunately I was passing by in the morning before they were open. I have been told to expect lines and a wait when they are open, but the dog menu can be purchased in an express line.
Where to find Shake Shack
Shake Shack’s original location is in Madison Square Park in Manhattan. You can find a map and contact details on this page. They have other locations within the city, and I’ve heard that they also have the dog menu.
Later on the walk, a working dog at the 9/11 Memorial park
More photos from today
And a video, too
Follow #DOGthusiastNY and the #BetterWithPets Summit!
I’ll be detailing dog things in Manhattan here at the blog, and posting on social media too. On Monday night and Tuesday I will be at the #BetterWithPets summit too – so make sure you check back to hear all about that! Follow my posts using the #DOGthusiastNY hashtag on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.