It's time for the Third Annual Super Dog Sunday photo contest, hosted by two great sites: DogTipper and All Things Dog Blog! Do you want a chance to win a prize, honoring your sport-themed dog photo? The photo can be of your dog, or an adoptable one - all you need to do is submit it to EventBarkers@gmail.com by 6:30 PM ET on Sunday, February 3 (Super Bowl Day - I understand that has to do with a sport... I know all about Puppy Bowl though!). There are $1500 worth of prizes to be won in this photo contest.
The photo contest is free, and benefits Petfinder Foundation.
Winners will be selected from the following categories:
- Most Original
- Best Decked Out Pet (edited photo with elements)
- Best Decked Out Petfinder Adoptable Pet (as above, but only Petfinder adoptable animals)
- Best All Around - selected by judges from all categories, winning prizes from all categories.
How to Enter:
- You can enter one photo per pet.
- All photos must have a football theme.
- In addition to your pet(s), you may enter a photo of an adoptable Petfinder (add a football theme).
- Enter full-sized photos
- Email photos to EventBarkers@gmail.com
- Deadline: 6:30 PM ET Sunday, February 3.
Winners announced on Monday afternoon, February 4.
Anyone can participate, but giveaways can only be sent to US and Canadian mailing addresses (excluding Quebec). For full rules, see the Event Barkers Rules page.
Copyright © 2013 Jen deHaan (@dogthusiast). All Rights Reserved.